Ranches Member Contract
Membership Contract Highlights
- When canceling, the membership ends at the end of the month that cancellation is requested.
- I understand and agree that this membership will begin on the date that this Contract is signed and will run continuously until March 31, 20____. I understand that this membership will automatically renew on April 1, 20____ and for all subsequent years.
- It is my complete understanding that if I wish to terminate my membership, I must give the Club written notice by February 28th (effective April 1) of the year I wish to terminate.
- The only three situations we allow members to terminate a contract without any additional payments or penalties are:
- Moving out of the area (must provide proof of new address)
- Illness or condition that no longer allows the member to be able to play golf (Proof of condition)
- Loss of Job (Proof of loss of job)
- Cancellation policy – a signed Ranches Membership contract is an agreement of the member to pay IN FULL the entire amount of the chosen membership. The member has the choice to pay it all at once or has the choice to pay it over monthly installments. If the member decides they no longer want to be a member of the Ranches they must pay the remaining balance of the contract if they did not pay in full when they signed up.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have about memberships.
4128 E. Clubhouse Ln.
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005